Recruiter Job of the Day: Technical Recruiter for Heal
We have new recruiter jobs every day!
Heal, a medical company that provides doctor house calls and telemedicine visits with board-certified providers, is looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to join their team remotely for six months. This position will recruit for Product Design, DevOps, Engineering, and Information Technology positions.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to understand specific performance results desired for each technology role.
- Screens, qualifies, and prioritizes candidates. Present and calibrate a pipeline of qualified and diverse candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders.
- Serve as the primary point of contact or liaison for candidates throughout the interviewing process, ensuring they have an exceptional candidate experience.
- Engage hiring managers through the hiring process to provide routine updates and timely communication on progress and results.
- Negotiates with candidates to comply with the existing compensation structure.
At the end of the six months, there is an opportunity for full-time employment, reporting to the Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition. To be eligible for this role, you must have 2+ years of full life-cycle recruitment experience with a demonstrated track record of sourcing, recruiting, and hiring specialized software development and engineering skill sets (AI/ML, UX/UI, etc.).
Learn more and apply to Heal today!
With a tight labor market and a war for top talent, employers need and value recruiting and talent acquisition more than ever before! Join the Recruiter.com career community to find the latest recruiting jobs to advance your career as a professional recruiter.
About Recruiter.com Group, Inc.
Recruiter.com is an on-demand recruiting platform providing flexible talent acquisition solutions that scale from startups to the Fortune 100. With an on-tap network of thousands of recruiting professionals, advanced artificial intelligence recruiting software, and recruitment marketing automation, Recruiter.com helps businesses solve today’s complex hiring challenges.