seeking a System Analyst responsible for maintaining company’s financial system interfaces and configurations and running point on all system upgrades and departmental technology initiatives. The role must provide excellent customer service, can communicate effectively and professionally and must be able to work collaboratively on cross departmental projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Deltek Vision system for all utilized modules in coordination with the IT group, Accounting and third-party consultants as needed.
- Perform analysis, modification, and daily functional support of the Deltek Vision system.
- Lead system upgrades, conversions and testing in coordination with the IT group, Accounting and third-party consultants as needed.
- Create and maintain program documentation. Prepare best practices departmental documentation which will be leveraged for process improvement and future onboarding.
- Assisting AP, AR, and Payroll functions with data maintenance for vendors, customers, and employees.
- Support the external and internal audits through execution of internal controls and preparation of supporting materials.
- Support accounting department in month-end and year-end closing process, including preparing account reconciliations and making journal entries to general ledgers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Information System or related field required
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL language required
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with MS Office applications require. Experience with Deltek Vision or similar ERP system preferred
- Ability to follow-through to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work on cross-functional projects across multiple departments
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
Full Benefits- Relocation-bonus