US Citizen Only
Contract to Hire - looking to convert within 2-3 months, looking for long term interest.
COVID - work from home, upon return to office flexible on remote, local candidates only, (Broomfield).
1st interview is a 1.5 hour test, if performance is successful candidate will move on to interview with hiring manager, also 1.5 hours.
The Lead Business Analyst is a hybrid role requiring both business acumen and technical problem solving. This role is responsible for leveraging the Network Expense (NetEx) business knowledge and operational process; OBIEE platform development and adoption; and performing data analysis to achieve operational efficiency, effectiveness and improve decision making. This role includes ownership of business-critical reporting of NetEx results to support daily operations and for all Monthly Closes with Accounting. This role also supports the promotion of an analytic culture and automation initiatives.
Core functions includes responsibilities over:
• monitoring the Network Expense (NetEx) operational performance to benefit the achievement of expanded, high quality dispute filings, effective, efficient dispute resolution, and invoice payment goals.
• maintaining a detailed understanding of the network expense data flow and operational process from invoice processing to expense accrual to drive improved visibility, analysis and provide requirements to technical resources for improvements.
• driving OBIEE adoption which includes internal data model usage and metric training
• performing data analysis. Identifying meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments. Recommends actionable, strategic solutions or process improvements to better NetEx
• leading data analytic projects using descriptive data modeling to discover insights that will uncover optimization opportunities and advance our team’s capabilities and meet digital transformation goals. This role is expected to produce actionable insights that leads to goal attainment.
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Minimum of 6+ years related experience
• Demonstrated success in completing data analysis to provide actionable insight into business processes and/or problems
• Strong communication skills, with proven ability to successfully communicate to specific audience, including presenting and communicating with executive and senior leadership
• Ability to work independently with little supervision and be able to effectively multi-task in a very fast paced environment
• Ability to integrate and foster an analytical culture
• Experience with RDMS such as Oracle, Sql Server and SQL to extract data
• Able to work within an agile, iterative business intelligence development process.
• Prior experience with SQL and proficiency with data query tools (TOAD, PL/SQL Developer)
• Prior experience with data analysis and/or reporting software: Tableau, Power BI, Infogix, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• General understanding of accounting concepts and requirements
• General understanding of Quote to Order, Provisioning, Service Activation, Billing within telecom industry
• Masters in finance, accounting, MIS, Business Intelligence, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline
• Experience CRM solutions and ERP systems
• Fluent in one or more object oriented languages like C#, C++, Scala, Java, and scripting languages like Python or Ruby
• Experience with statistical programming environments like R, Matlab or Octave
• Ability to design working models and implement them on Big Data systems using Map Reduce or Spark frameworks is a plus.
• Experience engaging audit leads
• Knowledge of operational processes
Medical, Dental, Vision