Shift Details: Days/Nights (7a-7p & 7p-7a) W/ Rotating Weekends
Fantastic opportunity for Cardiac & Pulmonary Medical-Surgical RN at a beautiful facility located near Florence, SC
Located in Florence, Community Hospital is a regional acute care facility comprised of 396 beds, more than 1,500 employees and nearly 250 physicians representing all major specialties dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina.
About This Location:
The population is about 37,778 and the median household income is $43,007 ($49,501 in SC overall) per year. Florence is:
· 1 hour from Myrtle Beach
· 1 hour from Columbia, SC (Capital of SC, home of USC, the Dallas of SC)
· 3 hours from Greenville, SC (Medium size city, large mall, major attractions)
· 2 hours for Charlotte, NC (Major city, the Dallas of NC)
The Med/Surg RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolves areas for improvement.
· 35 bed unit
· Nurse to patient ratio is 6:1
· Average daily census is 32
· 1 year of acute care experience preferred or someone with experience working with candidates with heart and/or lung conditions ( Will be open to be speaking with candidates that don't have acute care exp but has exp with heart and/or lung conditions)
· BLS/ACLS Certified.
· Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of SC.
Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and retirement contribution benefits are the same as the employees of the state of South Carolina. Those benefits start on the 1st day of the month following the first day of employment.
Loan Repayment: $3k a year for 4 years ($250 a month for 4 years)