8 Full-time opening available:
(1) Position 6:45am – 3:15pm
(5) Positions - 2:45pm – 11:15pm
(3) Positions 11:00pm – 7:15am
CNAs care for America's heroes -our veterans, their spouses and gold star parents.
We have full-time CNA openings on various shifts for our Memory Care Unit and Short-Term and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care Unit. Our pay rates are based on years of experience and is very competitive with the current market. In addition, you would receive a shift differential of $1.00 per hour for the evening shift, and $2.00 per hour for weekend shifts.
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of some very special people? Would you like a rewarding career that you can truly be proud of? If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant and answered yes, we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
At this time we are not allowing our staff to work at any other high risk facilities (ie., nursing homes, hospitals, doctors offices, etc) along with working at MVH due to the spread of COVID-19
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the State of Maine
- Requirements: * Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required
Minimum Work Experience
- Flexible with CNA experience but MUST be certified
Areas of Care
- Rehabilitative or Therapy Services
- Long Term Care
- Dementia Care
- Short Term Nursing Care
- Assisted Living