- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates delivery of patient care on assigned unit on 24-hour basis.
- Provides direction to the development and evaluation of assigned nursing personnel.
- Maintains operational aspects of the patient care unit in collaboration with support services.
- Contributes to nursing and the Hospital through support of philosophy and objectives, educational efforts, and research efforts.
REQUIRED - Do not submit without these qualifications:
- Master's Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in pediatrics with demonstrated management and leadership.
- Experience in an adult or pediatric ICU.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.