Cloud Architect -
Conduct maintenance, and upgrade of networks, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and network management systems by performing the following duties.
The Cloud Architect working on the Hosted Services team would be focused on architecting and implementing various IT Infrastructure technologies as mentioned below with an emphasis on design, implementations for new and existing clients, migration and configuration of new hardware, verbose documentation of projects or task and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain high network uptime SLAs
* Network reporting and alert management
* Maintain certifications with technology partners
* Troubleshooting customer issues in an urgent fashion
* Install and implement systems and solutions
* Post-sales technical follow-ups
* Customer remote support (primary), occasional onsite work needed
* Ensure proper tracking of work orders and incidents through an electronic help desk system
* Problem management and resolution of issues in a timely manner
* Prioritization of tasks and meeting of deadlines, excellent time management skills
* Must be a team player with outstanding customer service skills
* The ability to mentor and guide peers and assist teammates when skill set requires
* Entry of timesheets, expense reports and documentation on or before deadline
* Keep up-to-date on market trends, theory and new ways of doing things; embrace change * Prepare and deliver complete and concise documentation for all projects
* Present progress reports to immediate supervisor and or Project Manager (if so assigned)
* Manage configurations and the deployment of equipment in compliance with established technology policies.
* Participate in on-call schedule serving as one of the highest levels of escalation for network and security issues Competencies
* Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
* Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
* Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Seeks feedback to improve performance. Shares expertise with others. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
* Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
* Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
* Bachelors Degree required
* 10+ years hands-on IT experience
* Cisco Certified Network Professional certification required
* Citrix CCP-N required * VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization (VCP-NV) desired
* 6+ years experience with implementing and troubleshooting enterprise networking/servers required
* Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016 networking
* VMware experience with networking and Software Defined Networking (NSX) is required
* Experience with vCloud Director is a plus
* Advanced knowledge of various Citrix Technologies including implementation and troubleshooting of all or some of these technologies: Secure Gateway, NetScaler ADC and Access Gateway.
* Basic to advanced knowledge and experience with various enterprise blade server interconnects hardware such as but not limited to Dell PowerConnect and Force10, HP Virtual Connect, Cisco interconnects and Cisco UCS platforms.
* Basic knowledge and experience with Fibre Channel switching including technologies based on Brocade and Cisco
* Basic to intermediate knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
* Basic knowledge and experience with Linux based operating systems such as RedHat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo and SUSE
* Basic to advanced knowledge and experience with various VMware technologies including (but not limited to) troubleshooting of all or some of these technologies: virtual standard switches, virtual distributed switches, NSX
* Must demonstrate advanced understanding of TCP/IP including layer 2/3 VLANs, and routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, VRF.
* Expert ability to troubleshoot IP networks
* Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching (R/S) or equivalent required at a minimum
* Experience with Cisco security products such as Cisco ASA is required
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.