Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
Green Card ,US Citizen
Under minimal supervision, observes the progress and quality of project construction on multiple projects to determine if procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications:
- Manages Resident Project Representatives and document control specialists.
- Develops scopes, fees and schedules for professional service contracts
- Attends, and may conduct, project progress meetings and prepare minutes of the meeting
- Observes work in progress to determine if procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications.
- Reviews drawings and specifications for constructability, advises project engineer of any deficiencies, and assists in developing solutions.
- Reviews project materials, documents, submittals, and schedules.
- Coordinates on-site compliance testing.
- Reviews test results for conformity with plans and specifications.
- Advises project engineer of deficiencies in materials or workmanship and assists in developing solutions.
- Reviews construction quantities and prepares pay requests, monthly schedules and project correspondence.
- Company paid travel required.
- May work outside of normal business hours as required for specific projects including weekends and occasional nighttime work.
- Proficient in the use of computers and other relevant hardware and software tools.
- Degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in construction phase services, construction administration or construction management services on municipal projects
- Professional Engineer in the state of Texas preferred
- Certified Construction Manager certification preferred