Green Card ,US Citizen
- This position can be a mid-sr level candidate that can experience in any industry
- They need to have experience in cloud infrastructure and have experience ingesting, managing and cleansing data.
- Specific tools are not as important, the manager would prefer they have been exposed to multiple tools.
- They need to understand how to manage data and what tools to use when and where as well as understand modern data architecture.
- Tools they use: spark, python, and cloud centric tools
- The Data Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, management, and maintenance of data management systems.
- This position collects, integrates, aggregates, transforms, and wrangles data at scale to enable data science activities, self-service analytics and production analytics such as machine-learning.
- You are proficient and understand platform as a service (PaaS) from the major cloud vendors.
- When required, you can deploy and configure data management and analytic tools and platform.
- With us, you will have the opportunity to apply and expand your skills with an innovative team.
Here are a few of the things you'll work on as part of the team:
- Design and deploy large scale data platforms and data warehouses and data lakes
- Design and deploy ELT, ETL and data ingest tools and strategies
- Works both as part of cross-functional teams, and sometimes stand-alone, to understand data infrastructure needs of projects and product.
- Quickly ramp up on industry domains to interact within cross-functional teams and design pragmatic solutions
- Configure and deploy analytics processing engines, data catalog and governance solutions
- Participate in industry events outside of the office
- Commitment to quality, reliability, customer satisfaction, and data security
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Physics or related field from an accredited program required.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and deploying data warehouse and data lakes
- Demonstrated experience deploying data ingestion systems. An understanding of third-party products and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with public cloud providers.
- Experience with relational systems, object stores and HDFS
- An understanding of application of analytics processing engines
- Experience with systems operations and management
- Experience with Agile practices preferred
- Software development skills; SQL, Python or similar
- Ability to work with team members and clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Related consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to present and explain technical concepts to business audiences.