You can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the technical data foundation of our digital transformation
- Support and Implement our wide data integration strategy for the central data foundation covering all internal & external, structured & unstructured data requirements
- Support and Implement our BI data model with focus on integrating data from operational systems and other data sources up to reporting and analytical applications for the region
- Support and Implement an enterprise wide valid business logic and a data quality concept
- Work in a global and regional, multinational BI and analytics teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Four year degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems or related
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of modern data warehousing concepts, data modelling and data management.
- Experience in relational data bases (MS SQL, Teradata, Oracle, DB2) and good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Azure Cloud technology and ETL solution
- Knowledge of BI tools e.g. Analysis Server, Cognos, Oracle BI, SAP BW beneficial
- Agile and DevOps Experience a plus
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Data Lake