* Knowledge with configuring Active Directory Authenticators, Site Minder single sign-on configurations and replications for MS Active Directory
* Knowledge of various protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS and SOAP.
* Knowledge in Node Manager Configuration, remote managed server start and stop, SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
* Experienced in installing Certificates on various Web Servers and BEA WebLogic Application Server Platforms and SSL.
* Knowledge configuring Web Server plug-ins (APACHE, Tomcat, OHS) for the Web Logic server.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.