Salary: $48K - $64K
Great Plains Health in North Platte, Nebraska, is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado.
In total, our primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Great Plains Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
- Echo/Vascular Technologist is responsible for completing specialized technical Doppler ultrasound procedures in accordance with organizational policies and established professional standards of care.
- This position is accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills necessary to obtain accurate diagnostic images
- Graduation from an accredited two-year program in ultrasonography technology * preferred
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), registered or registry eligible preferred, or Cardiac Credentialing Institute (CCI) preferred.
- Day shift * Schedule: 5 day a week 8- hour shift - Rotating Weekends
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- OTHER: EMR: Epic