New opportunities are being created in the Office of Our Client as a result of our continued success, growth and internal promotions. We currently have a unique opportunity for an Electrical Department Manager in our Office. With offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Raleigh, Our Client has assembled an exceptional team of professionals who provide engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, electrical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design. In the Electrical Department Manager role, you will have the opportunity to establish, promote and ensure quality on all electrical projects and work performed by the Charlotte electrical staff. Specifically, you will assign department personnel to project teams, assist in or lead the development of fee and scope proposals. In addition you will determine labor, resource, and financial needs of the electrical department and assist the Charlotte Office Director with budgeting for the electrical department and oversee expenditures of electrical department.
· Lead the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals.
· Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team.
· Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects.
· Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients.
· Design and leadership experience with a focus on: Client Satisfaction and Quality.
· Experience leading project design teams.
· Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings.
· 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
· Registered Electrical Engineer
· Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects.
· Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
· NCEES License
· LEED AP accreditation
· Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines