We our seeking an experienced Electrical RF Engineer This position will support electromagnetics and radio frequency (RF) testing.
Working knowledge of RF testing of structures, antennas, radomes, and other aerospace related components is a must.
The qualified applicant shall be able to perform data analysis and present findings to program engineering teams, be able to author or review RF test plans, and provide input to test fixture design, manufacturing, and set-up.
Daily communication with management staff, program/Integrated Product Team (IPT) members, and customers is expected.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Active Secret DoD Clearance within 5 ½ years of last investigation
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering (ABET), specializing in RF / Electromagnetics; M.S. is desirable
- Minimum 5 years with B.S. or related experience, 3 years with M.S.
- Relevant experience in aerospace industry, with experience in testing and analysis of structures, conformal antennas/apertures, arrays, and Radomes
- Solid background in electromagnetics
- Working experience with test and evaluation of microwave devices
- Verification of antenna, radome, and structure performance through prototype fabrication, integration into test fixture(s), and testing
- Experience with commercial data analysis software, such as Knowbell and/or Pioneer
- Familiarity with Computational Electromagnetic (CEM) tools
- Willingness to work cooperatively in a team
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Experience fostering and leading in a culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working experience within various anechoic test chambers
- Ability to create software algorithms for design, optimization, and data analysis using tools such as MATLAB or FORTRAN
- Proficiency with Computational Electromagnetic (CEM) codes such as HFSS, FEKO, PMM, XPATCH, RAM2D, etc.
- Familiar with common material measurements for the extraction of electrical properties
- Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes
- Ability to work across multiple projects and follow through to completion
Competencies for Success:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
- High energy, results oriented, self-motivated / self-reliant, team player
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.