Shift Details: Days/ Nights (7a-7:30p and 7p-7:30a)
Fantastic opportunity for a Long Term Acute Care RN at a beautiful facility located Decatur, Georgia!
This 80 bed Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) facility is a specialty-care hospital designed for patients with serious medical problems that require intense, specialized care and rehabilitation for an extended period of time. Their comprehensive team of specialists understands facility’s LTAC has Joint Commission Gold Seal Disease Specific certifications in:
- Respiratory Failure
- Wound Care
- Acquired Brain Injury
They are the only LTAC in the nation with all three of these Joint Commission Gold Seal Certifications. At LTAC facility, they are committed to delivering superior care using the latest science and technology combined with caring and dedication. Their goal is to be a true partner to our patients and their families during their healthcare journey by providing high-quality care and on-going support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients,
· Sevres as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
· Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
· Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
· Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
· Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
· Plans and implements patient care independently.
· Demonstrates effective listening skills.
· Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
· Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
· Respects and maintains confidential information.
· Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- Will accept candidates with Acute Care Med-Surg experience.
- Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty (Med-Surg).
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
· Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
· Choose from two different dental plans.
· You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
· Flexible Spending Accounts.
· All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
· After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
· Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
· Discounts on eldercare services.
· Discounted pet insurance.
· Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Full benefits included!