Manager of Cath Lab - Under the general supervision of the Unit/Department Director or designee, the Manager is responsible for the efficient, effective running of the assigned units. This includes, but is not limited to management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards, and business development. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in department.
Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions throughout the department.
Functions as a resource person for supervisors and staff members and assists in necessary education.
Assumes responsibility for the overall quality care provided.
Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Human Resource Standard
- BSN Required - Masters Preferred
- OR - Current ARRT with TDH license and/or RCIS registry
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- ACLS, BLS, and EKG certification required
- MUST have at least 3 or more years of current Cath Lab experience
- MUST have at least 1-2 years Supervisory or Management Experience Required
- MUST have acute care experience
- RN Cath Lab / IR exp
Types of Services: Single Cath Lab – building out 2nd lab. 6 staff members 3 RN / 3 Techs / 1 echo cardio. 60 caths per month