Manager of NICU RN - Dallas, TX
Shift: - Fulltime - No weekends
Accept responsibility for patient safety of the NICU clinical practice environment.
Integrate the management of information and effective communication skills in daily practice.
Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the coordination of care across the care settings.
Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age & developmental specific care for pediatric population
Create NICU Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget, capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other institutions.
Organize / Supervise human and material resources
MSN - Preferred
Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
Current NRP issued by the American Heart Association required
5 years Management Experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, and physician relations
- Payroll, productivity reports, employee counseling, interviewing, performance appraisal, personnel files, occurrence reports / investigations and special initiatives.
- Coach to staff in pediatrics, serve in charge position / team leader, as assigned.
- Create assignments based on verified competency
- Supervise and facilitate the provision of safe and therapeutic patient care.
- Support the development, implementation and revision of policies and procedures.
- Manage human and material resources.
- Assist as the clinical resource for department specific medical devices, equipment and complex patient care activities.
- Support staffing requirements and be available by pager, as assigned.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
MUST HAVE -Previous management in critical care ( NICU) - REQUIRED
MUST have recent ACUTE CARE Management Experience
Level III or IV NICU experience required
Full Benefits Offered.
Sign on Bonus: Case by Case Basis
Relocation: Case by Case Basis