Title: NIGHTS - ICU RN – North Richland Hills,, TX
Schedule: Fulltime – Nights 7:00pm - 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the plan of care for a specific assigned group of patients with a high level of acuity. As an ICU RN, you can expect to care for patients with renal and cardiac failure, MI, respiratory distress, sepsis, and other critical diagnosis.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner
• Accepts, transcribes, initiates and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies
• ADN required
• BSN preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
• Current BLS/ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent ICU/Critical Care experience.
- Cardiovascular Experience PREFERRED