Title: NIGHTS - RN Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - Dallas, TX
Shift: Fulltime Days 7:00am - 7:00pm - 3X12's
The PCU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the cardiovascular service line.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree Required - within 24 months of hire
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS - within 6 months of hire.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a RN in a high acuity PCU or critical care unit, step down or intermediate care
- This is a higher acuity 1:3 continuous cardiac monitoring advanced procedure heart failure monitoring - high turn unit - must be familiar with Post Cardiovascular – Take Art Lines and Drip Titration what type of IV medications used in infusions - amidicone, primocore, milrinone, dobutrecks, dopamine
- Experience with cardiovascular/telemetry patients, preferred
- They expect the candidates to be able to talk about PCU during interview. - RN's need to know tell
- FTE's # 46
- 24 bed unit
- Young and energetic staff
- Highly specialized with high skill requirement
- Types of patients - Post Cardiothoracic surgery, post Cath and EP procedures
- 3:1 Ratio
Full Benefits Offered.
Salary Range: $28.64/hr. - $42.95/hr. (based on yrs. of experience),
Night Shift Differential: $3.75/hr. Weekend Differential: $4.30/hr.
Sign on bonus $7,500
Relocation: upto $3,000