RN Coordinator - under the direction of the Department Director and/or Charge Nurse utilizes a variety of clinical and leadership skills to educate, consult, and facilitate the service-line team in achieving the highest quality of service and satisfaction for the patients.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru AHA.
- CNOR is required within 1 year of hire.
- 3+ years acute nursing experience preferred, at least 2 years of surgical experience required.
- Experience in robotics required.
- Previous charge/coordinator experience preferred.
- Call is required, must be in a 30 minute window.