We are looking for a Full Time Payroll Professional to be an integral part of our Human Resources Department. This position will require a detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask and practice effective time management.
- Partner with other Payroll Administrator and process weekly payroll.
- Partner with VP of Finance and VP of HR to ensure Dayforce HRIS reporting is accurate and utilized fully.
- Ensure PTO is accrued accurately and reporting accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of all information in the HRIS system.
- Document, organize, update, audit various payroll related information.
- Communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Support HR team as required.
- Ability to fulfill project execution and follow up.
- Balance multiple priorities.
- 5 to 7 years of Payroll experience.
- HRIS experience required, i.e. Dayforce by Ceridian, ADP Workforce Now
- Advanced Excel computer skills.
- Local candidates only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Dayforce by Ceridian - Payroll Experience
- Union Contract and Union Payroll Experience.
- Grocery/Retail/Hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to manage confidentiality with integrity.
- Effective written and oral communication, with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization with strong ability to prioritize competing interests.
- Strong ability to cooperate and work collaboratively towards solutions in a team environment.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 10 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 2 hours per day
- Seating: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 2 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 2 hours per day.
- Independent and reliable local travel 5% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume.
Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.