Pediatric CVOR Surgical Technician - Dallas, TX
# of positions: 2
2 Shifts : Tuesday - Friday from 6:30am-5pm with Rotating Call
Monday - Friday from 10:30am-7pm with Rotating Call
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases.
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Organizational and time management skill required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments.
Candidate Summary Notes MUST elaborate on experience level with each procedure listed below when submitting. Beside each one indicate NOVICE - INTERMEDIATE - or ADVANCED
- Aortic Valves
- Mitral Valves
- Trans Catheter AVR procedures
- Cardiac laser lead extractions
- Heart Transplants
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Ascending Aortic Aneurism (AAA)
- Endovascular Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Pleurex Catheter
- PEG feeding tube
- Endoscopic Procedures