PSS care for America's heroes -our veterans, their spouses and gold star parents.
We have a full-time Personal Support Specialist (PSS) on second shift for our Residential Care Unit.
Our pay rates are based on years of experience and is very competitive with the current market, including a shift differential of $1.00 for the evening shift, and $2.00 for weekend shifts.
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of some very special people? Would you like a rewarding career that you can truly be proud of? If you answered yes, we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the State of Maine
- Requirements: * MUST have an active PSS, CNA or DSP certificate for the state of Maine
- Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- Successful completion of a state-approved PSS, CNA or DSP program and current certification required fro Maine
Minimum Work Experience
- Flexible with experience but MUST be certified
Areas of Care
- Rehabilitative or Therapy Services
- Long Term Care
- Dementia Care
- Short Term Nursing Care
- Assisted Living