No - Local candidates only
Green Card ,US Citizen
Customer Management Analyst Strategy, Analytics, and Reporting
We are looking for an individual with a unique combination of skills; someone who is passionate about identifying what customers truly need and want, possesses the creativity to turn those customer needs into new ideas and experiences, is HIGHLY ANALYTICAL, organized, and structured to figure out what needs to get done to turn the ideas into reality, and fiercely driven to see those ideas through. NRG is seeking a Customer Management Analyst who can easily fit into a fast-paced, dynamic team driven to accelerate the future of energy. The Customer Management team is at the core of the company's vision and provides a great environment to develop a cross-functional skillset unparalleled in other functional groups. This position will be reporting to a Sr. Manager in Customer Management.
- Be inquisitive and creative by searching for solutions to customer feedback and identifying key trends, drivers, and opportunities in the retail energy and energy-related services industry.
- Contribute to new customer experiences and service ideas by researching topics and providing clear, concise summaries. Provide viewpoints, recommendations, and structured next steps.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what's new and exciting across various industries to provide an outlook of future industry developments.
- As the primary data interpreter and owner/expert of the Customer Management survey platform, analyze data, reports, and feedback to provide insight to the team in order to develop new customer-focused ideas and uncover actionable insights that help propel the business forward.
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis that supports meaningful insights regarding customer experience and journeys across various touchpoints.
- Analyze reporting metrics and provide recommendations on opportunities to optimize and improve the performance of customer-focused initiatives or processes.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting related to customer experience and NPS, and take a data-driven approach to correlate NPS to other business KPI's.
- Ensure survey strategy and execution are in line with overall customer book view, working collaboratively across various teams to apply survey strategy across channels, markets, and customer segments.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to develop reporting processes around customer experience and NPS that benefit their teams and help to show the value of NPS across channels.
- Provide support to the team for requested tasks, taking it upon themselves to organize tasks, communicate, and develop next steps proactively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or a related field.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Data Analytics, Business Analysis, or comparable analytics position.
- Strong knowledge of Excel with experience developing financial models.
- Ability to structure complex analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate ideas through email, PowerPoint, and other formats.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven problem solving and project management skills including attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- 10% travel required when applicable.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Questions from the employer
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
- Candidate email
- Candidate phone number
- Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
- Candidate DOB (MM/DD)