Salary range from min: 24.00 per hr.; mid: 33.83 per hr; max: 43.65 per hr. and based on years of experience
RN, CVOR- Mission Hospital, Asheville, NC
Shift: Full Time 6A-6:30P
Mission Hospital is a 763-bed healthcare facility located in Asheville, North Carolina. The hospital is known for being the region's only Level II trauma center, as well as being home to the only children's hospital in the western portion of the state. Mission Hospital offers a variety of services, including women's services, sports medicine, and neurological care. The hospital's cardiovascular services include the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region. The quality of the facility's services has earned much recognition, such as being named among the nation's best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, and Healthgrades.
Provides leadership, which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise, and document care and teaching patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Effective 3/1/18 Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position.
- Previous signed BSN commitment letter OR grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions may be approved with CNO System Council approval.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON.Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider.
- National Certification in area of specialty
- 1-year perioperative experience as Registered Nurse. Exception: if completed a Perioperative Fellowship Program, no prior perioperative experience is required.
- 3-5 years perioperative experience. Serve as Preceptor with associated accountabilities. Successful completion of the Perioperative Fellowship Program.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. You MUST highlight all acute care experience as this is a priority for the client.
Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.