Emergency Room Registered Nurse GRAND STRAND MEDICAL CENTER, Myrtle Beach, SC
SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Grand Strand Medical Center is a 345-bed acute-care HCA Healthcare facility located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This facility offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program, and pediatric intensive care unit in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding counties, as well as housing the only Level I Adult and Level II Pediatric Trauma Centers in the area. The Grand Strand Emergency Room is a 28 bed Emergency Room staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and highly trained clinical and support personnel. If it is day or night; our 24-hour ERs are ready to serve the medical needs of residents and visitors along the coast of the Grand Strand. All of our ER services are linked to and served by EMS, allowing for immediate response to any disaster in the community requiring expert emergency care.
- The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department. Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients, and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Current valid license under Compact License Agreement
- BLS – American Heart Association
- Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 1 year experience in acute care required
These positions are located at either North Strand Emergency or South Strand Emergency