Salary range from $22.95 - $31.94 per hr.
Registered Nurse Float Pool HENDERSONVILLE MEDICAL CENTER Hendersonville, TN
SHIFT: Full Time Nights (rotating weekends) 7P-7:30A w/ Shift Diff
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
Education and Certification, Experience
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- Current state licensure
- CPR certificate