Salary range from Start $26.85- $35.83 with 10yrs exp - $41.25 with 20yrs Exp
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery (L&D) Frisco, TX, United States
SHIFT: Full Time Nights (rotating weekends) 7P-7A
Medical City Frisco is a 54-bed hospital campus of Medical City Plano. This HCA Healthcare facility is known for its comprehensive array of services, including orthopedic care, brain and spine care, and women's services. Join our multi-disciplinary Women’s Services team in our NEW luxurious, couplet care model rooms with three operating rooms and 3 OB ED rooms. Our service line also features a six-bed, Level II NICU, and a 10-bed nursery. Medical City Frisco is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environment and energy efficiency.
The RN provides direct nursing in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The current requirements are:
- Graduated from an accredited school with Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Texas RN licensure or compact license with the ability to obtain permanent license in Texas
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart Association
- Current NRP certification or within 3 months of hire
- Current ACLS or within 3 months of hire issued by American Heart Association
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring required
- 2-3 years of Labor and Delivery experience required in an acute care facility
- National Specialty Certification highly preferred
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.