$45k base +$100 per file after 5th file each month (20-25 avg per month)
Our client is seeking experienced Remote Mortgage Processors to start within the next 2-3 weeks. This is a direct-hire opening with a base salary + commission on funded files. As a Loan Processor, you will be responsible for the timely processing of mortgage loan applications in compliance with the company's investor guidelines. You will collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions as well as ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet department service and quality standards. Overall, you will be preparing the loan file for underwriting review.
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Validate loans in automated underwriting systems including DU or LP and submit to Underwriting in required time frames
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely loan data on processing system
- Review exception reports to ensure all tasks are completed and Loan is on target to meet Closing Expectations
- Proactively communicate loan status to the borrower and the Loan Originator
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of direct processing experience preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with automated underwriting (to include Freddie and Fannie).
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of multiple investor guidelines.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history information background check.