$50-65k + $30-100/file
Salary Structure: $50K - $65K/year + $30-$100/file.
Locations: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, TX (or remote)
- Service-focused with excellent time-management, multi-tasking skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Underwrite FHA, VA, Conventional conforming and Conventional non-conforming mortgage loans following company, investor, and government standards.
- Evaluate credit/employment history, and financial status of mortgage loan files to determine credit worthiness in compliance with requirements.
- Analyze loan documentation such as credit reports, verification of employment, paystubs, verification of deposit, tax returns, bank statements, appraisals, and all other supporting documentation provided.
- Ensure compliance with federal agencies including FNMA, FHLMC, HUD, and VA
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years' experience as a senior level residential mortgage underwriter
- Experience with FHA, VA, and Conventional conforming and non-conforming loans.
- DE designation is essential.
- VA LAPP / SAR designations a plus.
- Knowledgeable in investor overlay and researching such guidelines.
- Excellent appraisal analysis skills.
- Knowledge of current FNMA, FHLMC, HUD, VA, and investor guidelines.
- Strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Aptitude for maintaining professional relationships with coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Encompass LOS familiarity.