RN - MS - Travel
Status: Open (2) needs NIGHT Shift
36 hours (could do 48 hours shifts)
Department: MS Float Pool - Float to all MS, Detention location/department, and PCU.
- Assesses patients on admission within specified time frames to include consideration of physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual needs.
- Reassess each patient’s health needs whenever warranted the patient’s condition and at least every shift utilizing the nursing processes after obtaining a systematic database
- Establishes a plan of care based on indefinite data from all appropriate.
- Reviews and updates the plan of care for each assigned patient utilizing data obtained from reassessments.
- Administers oral, topical the parental medications utilizing the 7 rights & bull;
- Assesses and documents effectiveness/untoward effects of medications and treatments.
- Performs treatments and procedures with consideration of common nursing practice, hospital policy and procedure, sterile technique, standard precautions and patient privacy & bull;
- Documents response to are and address pain management, discharge planning needs, educations and progress towards goals.
Skills & Experience:
- ACLS Preferred BLS and CA RN License
- EKG/TELE COMPETENCY
- 2 years recent MS Experience in an acute care facility
- 1 year travel
Pay rate: 40-42/hourly DOE (W2 status, all inclusive)
COVID BONUS APPLIES - 13WK COMPLETION:(USD) $2000