Manager (RN) Pediatric ER Kingwood, TX, United States at a 411-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years.
SHIFT: Full Time No Weekends
- Responsibility for all operational aspects of their respective unit.
- Encompasses human resource management, including recommending sufficient number of qualified and competent personnel to provide care; financial and clinical management, and the provision and development of professional leadership.
- Establishes departmental goals and objectives that ensure high quality, cost-effective patient care, while working collaboratively to integrate the goals of their department with those at Kingwood Medical Center.
- The philosophy of continuous quality improvement (CQI) is integrated by the Nurse Manager into all ongoing operations and activities of the department.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
- BSN required
- Current TX licensure as RN
- Current BCLS issued by the American Heart Association, required
- Current ACLS course completion certificate
- 3 (3) years recent clinical experience in nursing –
- One (1) year progressive nursing management experience
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.