Title: RN Rehab Unit Supervisor– Bethlehem, PA
# of Positions: 1 - 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday ( every other holiday)
Schedule: Full time
The ideal candidate for the RN Rehab Unit Supervisor position will have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions, develop staff with effective accountability systems and embrace the values and mission of HFSL which is to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve
The RN Rehab Unit Supervisor’s job duties include:
- Daily clinical rounds, emphasis on high risk residents.
- Maintain unit records, i.e. RCC, MDS, immunizations, pharmacy, etc.
- Ensure completion of resident documentation including audits of Electronic Health Record.
- Timely follow-up to patient and/or family concerns ensuring highest level of customer service
- Respond to and evaluate emergencies, i.e. Code Blue, falls with injuries, etc.
- Review Quality Indicator reports; implement and address these concerns in the care plans.
- Maintain and evaluate clinical competency of Rehab Unit personnel.
- Communicate and implement change to affect a positive outcome for residents & staff.
- Establish, and maintain, standards of care to be aligned with our mission and vision.
Minimum Work Experience
- 1-3 years in supervisory role in a hospital or long-term care facility
- Must have demonstrated successful supervisory and leadership skills.
- Licensed Registered Nurse within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania