Pay Rate Range: $15.86 - $17.93
Our key client is looking to add a Solar Care Retention Representative to their team located in Downtown Houston. They are a Fortune 500 energy company serving more than 3 million customers across the US. This is a contract opportunity with the possibility of extension. If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity, please let us know!
- Solar Care Representatives handle cases from solar customers - typically residential customers with a rooftop solar installation.
- Cases are issues or inquires that a customer is having regarding their home solar system or account.
- Generally, the case was initiated by the customer contacting a call center or sending an email.
- In some cases, will have noticed the issue and created the case for further review.
- Regular case types include questions about billing, payment, solar monitoring/production solar lease or contract, lease transfers and refinance.
- Complex case types include questions about savings, system value and/or disputes regarding lease terms.
- Assigned caseload will typically range between 50 and 200 cases at a time.
- Some cases are quick to resolve, but others take an extended amount of time and are dependent on external parties to progress.
- A successful representative will accurately answer questions, provide a superior customer experience interaction, and execute a wide range of processes required to meet customer needs in a timely manner.
- Review assigned cases daily
- Make an initial contact attempt to customers within two business days of a case being opened. In most circumstances, the initial contact attempt should occur the same day
- Evaluate issues and drive the appropriate resolution including coordinating system service repairs with approved providers
- Provide recurring updates to customers regarding cases in open status via phone or email
- Handle regular cases with a high degree of independence and quality
- Handle complex cases independently when possible
- Own assign cases thru resolution
- Approve invoice payments for service partners for work completed
- Communicate with supervisor, analysts, back office support and other Senior Solar Care Representatives on the team to assist when disputes are difficult to resolve
- Adhere to processes established to resolve specific case types
- Meet/exceed all monthly key performance metrics
- Provide regular updates to management on areas of responsibility and assigned tasks
- Analyze utility invoices from various energy providers in the country to identify areas impacting customer energy production patterns
- Generate detailed reports to explain solar system offset on customers utility bills
- Troubleshoot solar production cases and coordinate with customers and suppliers resolution via work orders
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers
- 1-2 years in a home solar business preferred, but not required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to deliver an efficient, accurate, and positive customer experience
- Ability to work with different cross-functional team to solve issues
- Basic math skills and analytical ability necessary to respond to billing inquiries
- Strong interpersonal skills and respect for diversity
- Attention to detail and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work in one or more computer systems to access customer information, solar system information, billing information, and to track and manage cases
- Team oriented with ability to build strong working relationships and foster a positive work environment
- Ability to work on a computer and utilize telephone systems as required
- Some physical/ light lifting
- Fast-pace, Professional office environment with the majority of work performed on a personal computer in a seated position
- Hours of operation can range from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday (Subject to change with prior notification).
- Occasional overtime may be required or available on weekends
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.