This task requires:
1) understanding and application of general statistical approaches including multivariate techniques (logistic regression, generalized linear models, proportional hazards modeling);
2) strong SAS programming skills;
3) orderly management of microcomputer files in a Windows environment to develop databases and analysis programs for data analysis;
4) statistical analysis of large data;
5) developing statistical reports and visualizing data in SAS;
6) using PROC REPORT and other report production features of SAS;
7) importing, exporting, and manipulating data files (SAS,), including recoding, transforming, and creating variables to accommodate analytic needs;
8) provide geospatial analysis of data using SAS;
9) performing other analytical and data related duties, as needed.
Education: MS, MPH, MSPH in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Math
- Applicants must have 4-8 years of statistical programming experience using SAS with large datasets, including SAS macro programming and design of data management systems for error checking and automated processes in SAS and SAS report writing
- Experience with geospatial analysis using SAS
- Technical experience with data management, data manipulation, dataset creation, data analysis and report generation.
- Experience developing analysis plans and statistical reports.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
Desired Skills: Prior experience with the analysis of public health epidemiologic data
BS degree and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Math or Masters with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience.
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.