CloudPay Launches CloudPay Control for Managing Global Payroll Processes
CloudPay, a cloud-based platform for integrated global payroll and payments, has announced the launch of CloudPay Control, an automated approach to managing and controlling the processes associated with global payroll and payments delivery.
CloudPay Control encapsulates all steps of multi-country payroll workflow by automatically combining the global-, country- and customer-specific tasks of an individual payroll run into a cloud-based workflow process. CloudPay Control integrates information and decisions from CloudPay Payroll and the CloudPay managed services teams and leverages a layered approach allowing the sharing and inheritance of workflows. The CloudPay Control approach provides the following features:
- All required tasks are completed at the right time, by the right person in a fully automated and audited cloud-based mediated process, for every payroll.
- Exceptions and issues are recorded, tracked and resolved efficiently, using quality tracking that obtains key data about the problems and integrates them to dialogue and conversations.
- A layered approach gives the flexibility to amend processes at each layer (global, country and entity layers), meaning clients benefit from regularly reviewed and updated processes.
- A high level of visibility for all activities of a payroll run with the ability to view process-maps by layer, completed tasks and tasks due, as well as real-time detailed process information for every payroll, including comprehensive information on payroll processes and performance across all countries in a single integrated report.
- Automatic gathering of detailed data about exceptions, calendar events and payroll accuracy throughout each payroll run, which enables analysis of complete payroll and payments process performance.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START