MarketResearch.com – a leading provider of market intelligence products and services, has recently announced the addition of a new report entitled, “Global Human Capital Management Systems Market 2010-2014.” The report, published by Technavio - experts in market research for emerging technologies, reveals that the global Human Capital Management (HCM) systems market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of of 5.1 percent up through 2014.
The findings suggest that the increasing need for organizations to streamline their HR processes is one of the driving factors behind the expected growth surge.
“HR teams are often overloaded with various tasks that need to be handled manually, which increases the amount of paperwork and consequently affects overall productivity,” said one of Technavio’s industry analysts. “Human capital management solutions have been delivering effective results by increasing the productivity of HR personnel as it helps HR teams to coordinate various functions efficiently and automate some of their activities.”
A complete SWOT analysis was performed on key vendors in the market, including Oracle, SAP AG, Infor, Kronos, and Microsoft. The data suggests that Software-as-a-Service market will become increasingly popular as time goes on, however, initial growth will be compromised by the high costs of training and implementation. The full report, available now, covers a breadth of additional issues including:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?