Kronos’ New Workforce Ready Suite Helps Boost Performance in SMBs
Kronos Inc., has announced the latest version of its Workforce Ready workforce management cloud suite which includes new applications for small and medium-sized businesses for minimizing compliance risks with labor laws, in addition to a number of interface enhancements. Workforce Ready now includes several new capabilities, compliance applications and enhancements:
Extended global capabilities include:
- Absentee control using the Bradford Factor for defining absences, identifying unreliable employees, setting alarms when absences exceed pre-set limits, and real-time absence tracking.
- Overtime and employee leave management through tracking of overtime requests, mandated time off, and vacation time including compliance assurance with country- and regional-specific mandates.
Affordable Care Act compliance:
- Preconfigured current and historical reporting down to the employee level.
- Manager notifications when ACA eligibility status of an employee changes.
- Automates affordability calculations and benefit enrollment process across HR, time and attendance, and payroll.
Leave management compliance:
- Automates leave administration ensuring accurate management and error reduction.
- Comprehensive visibility of employee leave availability and eligibility and leave tracking.
- Prevents unauthorized or ineligible time off and tracks time and eligibility of each leave case.
- Customizable graphical business process workflow engine to increase HR productivity and efficiency.
- Ties workers’ compensation deductions to vendor policies to ensure compliance with regulations.