Kronos Inc., has announced the latest version of its Workforce Ready workforce management cloud suite which includes new applications for small and medium-sized businesses for minimizing compliance risks with labor laws, in addition to a number of interface enhancements. Workforce Ready now includes several new capabilities, compliance applications and enhancements:
Extended global capabilities include:
- Absentee control using the Bradford Factor for defining absences, identifying unreliable employees, setting alarms when absences exceed pre-set limits, and real-time absence tracking.
- Overtime and employee leave management through tracking of overtime requests, mandated time off, and vacation time including compliance assurance with country- and regional-specific mandates.
Affordable Care Act compliance:
- Preconfigured current and historical reporting down to the employee level.
- Manager notifications when ACA eligibility status of an employee changes.
- Automates affordability calculations and benefit enrollment process across HR, time and attendance, and payroll.
Leave management compliance:
- Automates leave administration ensuring accurate management and error reduction.
- Comprehensive visibility of employee leave availability and eligibility and leave tracking.
- Prevents unauthorized or ineligible time off and tracks time and eligibility of each leave case.
- Customizable graphical business process workflow engine to increase HR productivity and efficiency.
- Ties workers’ compensation deductions to vendor policies to ensure compliance with regulations.