Medallia Offers 360-degree Management Reporting for B2B Companies
Leading SaaS CEM solutions provider Medallia has announced the release of a new business-to-business (B2B) offering that increases the visibility of account feedback across B2B organizations for improving customer experience.
“We are very excited to expand our B2B offering,” said Borge Hald, CEO of Medallia. “We have worked closely with some of our customers to develop new features and capabilities. Our B2B customers will now be even more effective at improving the customer experience and thereby further increasing retention and growth.”
The new offering, based on the Medallia CEM solution, provides several enhancements that benefit everyone with B2B organizations:
• 360-degree account reports combine transactional and relationship feedback across the customer experience creating a comprehensive view of account health. Users are able to track progress against goals, determine root causes of problems, and initiate workflows from within the reports.
• The invitation and response-management module has been updated to allow users to improve response rates, optimize the mix of responses, and address the problem of over-surveying. New features include enhanced dashboards, better management of invitations, tracking of non-respondents, and triggering automated survey reminders.
• New closed-loop workflow features allow users to reassign cases to other team members, subscribe to cases to receive updates, set up automatic alerts and follow-up reminders, and access an activity log to manage recovery and improvement actions.
• Medallia now automatically links alerts and closed-loop management data to Salesforce.com and other CRM applications. The integration displays key results and dashboards in CRM and Medallia apps.
• Medallia can be integrated with financial systems for tracking and capturing the impact of customer loyalty on revenue. Alerts are automatically triggered once account revenue is at non-renewal risk.
• New mobile features push alerts to iPhone and Android devices including one-click callbacks and editable response templates.
“Enabling account teams to effortlessly identify which customers are successful – and why – is critical for retention and cross-selling,” said Steve Bernstein, Principal Consultant with Waypoint Group. “Medallia’s new capabilities provide a direct line-of-sight into the health of B2B accounts, where multiple people are involved in buying decisions, so sales and services teams can take the right actions to strengthen retention and accelerate growth.”
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START