The newest release of ArchiOffice from BQE Software has been reengineered to take advantage of HTML5 and CSS in order to provide improvements in speed, enhanced platform portability, and a solid foundation for future tools to give professional services firms a competitive advantage. The software is a leading office and project management software service specialized for architects and construction design.
“We love taking bold steps at BQE,” said Steve Burns, FAIA, Director of Product Strategies at BQE. “The new, modern ArchiOffice will provide unparalleled productivity and flexibility for our customers. Not only have we carefully listened to their needs and delivered on them, but with ArchiOffice 2012 we’ve constructed the foundation that will allow us to achieve our strategic vision.”
Key ArchiOffice 2012 features include:
• Anytime, anywhere, any device functionality making ArchiOffice accessible from any device, regardless of operating system.
• ArchiOffice gives users full access to project documentation from anywhere there is Internet access.
• ArchiOffice timecard functionality knows which projects have tasks for each user.
• Managers can gauge progress towards project completion through the Estimation feature that analyzes tasks to determine an estimated progression point.
• ArchiOffice’s QuickBooks integration has been enhanced to include a Smart Match tool to let users match records from ArchiOffice with transactions from QuickBooks.
The new version of ArchiOffice 2012 is available through BQE at BQE.com/ArchiOffice 2012.