Ultimate Software, a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, has announced new enhancements to UltiPro, the company’s HCM solution, for the UltiPro Spring 2014 update, including a new compensation management product.
UltiPro’s new Compensation Management solution enables managers to navigate through the process of allocating pay and rewards to their people, with new, more flexible capabilities to view and analyze current compensation, as well as set up compensation plans by various factors such as performance.
“Our most recent version of UltiPro delivers a wide range of technology enhancements designed to improve the work experiences for our customers and employees at every level of their organizations,” said Adam Rogers, CTO at Ultimate Software. “The Spring 2014 release of UltiPro continues our journey in helping businesses of all sizes and across all industries to simplify work to engage their employees.”
Key features of UltiPro Compensation Management include:
• Analysis tools and talent insight that enables managers to make informed compensation decisions.
• Data visualizations and executive roll-up views for informed decision making.
• Configurable merit guidelines based on performance rating or compa ratio that also support employees in their local currencies.
• Options to establish target amounts based on percentage of base pay, flat amounts, or units.
• Alignment of employee compensation with corporate objectives while staying within budget and following established guidelines.
“When managing today’s dynamic and evolving workforce, we believe it’s more important than ever to have the right resources and confidence that you are effectively compensating and motivating your people,” said Rogers. “Equally important is that your employees, regardless of the country where they work, understand their compensation and have visibility into the factors that drive it.”