New Time and Attendance Tracking Application Released By LBi
Lbi Software, a company dedicated to creating software applications for Human Capital Management, has released At-Trac 4.0, a new time attendance tracking application that is now available in the Cloud. Utilizing the latest Web 2.0 and IVR/Speech Recognition technologies, Lbi’s HCM products are innovative and save companies time and money.
At-Trac is available as Software as a Service (SaaS), which saves IT staff time and money. The software from Lbi provides backups nightly, firewall protection, 99.9% guaranteed up-time, effective disaster recovery plan, and both Dedicated Server and Cloud Computing Environments.
Additional features include:
- User-friendly drag and drop calendar interface
- E-mail notifications
- Easily accessible days off requesting and managers approval
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- TimeSheet entry
- Online “time off” requests with automatic notifications from managers
- Default scheduling
- Various calendar views
- Biometric (Fingerprint ID) and bar code time entry clock options
- Integrates easily with your HR system of records
To learn more about At-Trac and to view a demo, please visit http://www.lbisoftware.com/attendancetracking.html.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START