OrangeHRM Launches Absence Management System
HRIS development firm OrangeHRM, Inc. has announced the launch of absence management system OrangeAM. The new standalone program expedites the process of defining leave types, work weeks, holidays, leave accruals, and policies that can be applied to such.
“Absent management is a critical part of managing your human capital, especially when your organization is growing. OrangeAM is designed to make Absent management a centralized process of multinationals,” says Sujee Saparanadu, CEO and Co-Founder of OrangeHRM. “Financial liabilities and risk factors can be tracked and analyzed for absent management in organizations, which is a critical part for the finance departments. This day and age companies have to keep an eye on the financial exposure!”
Key features of the attendance management system include:
• A centralized system offering global and regional administrators with custom combinations of access rights.
• Critical labor metrics monitoring.
• The reduction in lack of employee leave knowledge through information conveyance via help messages and warnings.
• An employee self-help portal for status updates and leave requests.
• Configurable expiration dates for leave policies and rollover time.
• Eligibility-criteria organization based on job titles or employment status.
• Custom reports on leave data.
Other modules, including those for performance, recruitment, and time management are available as add-ons to the core functions. Additional information on OrangeAM is available at OrangeHRM.com.