Research from Great Rated! Reveals Top Workplaces for Millennials
As reported by company-review organization Get Rated! some companies are much better for Millennials than others. The new report “Ten Great Workplaces for Millennials,” based on the testimonials of Millennial employees rating their workplaces, the engineering firm Intuitive Research and Technology and homebuilder David Weekley Homes top out the list of best workplaces for the younger set.
“Millennials are a crucial generation for businesses as they plan for the future,” said Kim Peters, CEO of Great Rated! ” These companies have found that meaningful work, ethical and caring management and generous compensation make young employees feel comfortable and excited about work.”
Companies were selected on average schools of employees younger than 35 years of age on the Trust Index employee assessment survey. Included companies have a minimum of 50 Millennial-aged employees. The top 10 great workplaces for Millennials include:
• Intuitive Research and Technology (professional services)
• David Weekley Homes (construction)
• Allied Wallet (payment processing)
• Ultimate Software (software)
• Google (information services)
• DPR construction (construction)
• The Boston Consulting Group (professional services)
• Acuity (insurance)
• Quicken Loans (financial services
• World Wide Technology (technology services)
“Millennials have their unique characteristics, but our research over three decades shows that employees of all ages appreciate high-trust workplaces,” China Gorman, global CEO of Great Place to Work, said.