SmartRecruiters Launches Assessment Center
SmartRecruiters, the hiring platform, recently introduced its Assessment Center, a launch that is, the company says, yet another step in its mission “to make hiring easy.” The Assessment Center is designed to help employers easily qualify a candidate’s behaviors, skills and references, resulting in smarter hiring decisions.
The Assessment Center offers SmartRecruiters’ 40,000+ customers thousands of tests pre-integrated into the Center, including:
- Behavioral assessments: assesses candidates’ personality, integrity, cultural fit, and cognitive abilities to determine job. Predicts job performance and retention.
- Skills tests: test specific knowledge and skills, evaluating candidates’ actual aptitudes.
- Reference checks: structured 360 degree feedback from previous employers and colleagues
SmartRecruiters and its customers will rate and review the performance of each assessment and its recommendation engine will present the best assessment for each position and company type.
“Pre-hire assessments are essential to a quality hiring process, yet most small to medium size businesses don’t use them,” Jerome Ternynck, CEO of SmartRecruiters, said. “SmartRecrutiers wants to democratize access to best-in-class assessments for all businesses.”
Using the testing center is a simple three-step process:
1. Choose Candidates: Select one or more candidates for assessment and click assess.
2. Select Tests: Select an assessment provider and test(s) you want candidate(s) to take. Then go to checkout.
3. Automatic Results: Candidates are invited to completes tests, and results are automatically sent to your SmartRecruiters account.
The new center was launched with the help of innovative gamified psychometric assessment provider ConnectCubed; leading provider of predictive talent selection solutions Chequed; and top social web assessment provider Findly.
Assessment providers can easily join the platform and start selling their assessments in the SmartRecruiters Store.