Are you tired of spending countless hours collecting and building accurate data for talent review meetings? Well, the folks at SuccessFactors, leading provider of cloud-based human capital management software, want to help you save time—and money.
The SAP Company recently created SuccessFactors Presentations, a new way to help quickly deliver more accurate and engaging presentations. HR professionals can do this through the new tool through an easy three-step process:
1. Upload Microsoft PPT files and Adobe PDF files into the SuccessFactors cloud-based HCM Suite
2. Add “Hot Spots” of live workforce information on specific imported slides and add live data. Users can also insert new “live” slides throughout the imported presentation.
3. Create full and interactive presentations directly from within the SuccessFactors solutions.
SuccessFactors Presentations were designed to be simple to use; enable HR professionals to prepare for executive presentations; and to help companies identify the strengths and development opportunities for their employees with interactive insight.
Along with the new tool, SuccessFactors and SAP plan to add several key updates to the complete suite of HCM capabilities, offering more than 17,000 customers solutions that address the end-to-end requirements of the entire employee life cycle and the global needs of their businesses.
Planned key updates to be released in the first quarter of 2014 include:
- SAP® Payroll Processing application, control center add-on: New control center add-on for SAP Payroll Processing, supported by SAP HANA, is intended to provide a fundamentally new approach where potential issues are pointed out in real time by the application rather than requiring business users to dig through information and try to find issues themselves.
- Work patterns and expert finding for the SAP® Jam social software platform: SAP Jam, social collaboration software is expected to include work patterns for planning and implementation and service request resolution.
- Innovations across customer experience: In-Product Support is envisioned to allow customers to access context-sensitive help, manage cases, record and attach videos of their question, use chat and more — without ever leaving their application.
Learn more about the customer experience innovations here.