Talygen Launches Advanced HR App for Windows Phone
Talygen, a leading Business Management Automation firm, has introduced a Windows Phone app that is fully integrated with the company’s SaaS application. The app is configurable and allows for any type of leave, such as sick leave, parental leave, and vacation, to be set up from one integrated solution for managing most HR functions. The new tool is designed for users at multiple management and employee levels.
HR features provided by the Windows Phone app include:
• Leave applications made directly from the app
• Type of leave can be chosen and an optional reason may also be provided
• For short-term leave, employees can enter leave start and end times
• Data from the app is synchronized with Talygen’s SaaS
• Users can view company holidays
• Employee calendars are available for viewing by managers
• Company administrator has the ability to customize leave types
• Data is saved on a secure cloud server
• HR management tools, such as Time Tracking, CRM, and many others, are accessible from the Windows Phone app
“We have made Talygen the most advanced Business Management Automation package in the industry today. Companies can run their entire business using Talygen. Processes and workflows that previously had to be managed manually or via individual software applications can now be managed via Talygen. This application is an amazing product for any business organization, big or small. You can manage every aspect of your business, employees, contractors, and customers. With the introduction of this advanced Windows Phone App, Companies and their Employees now have more Tablet and Mobile options, to manage Employee time-off. Now Employees can use their Windows Phone app to quickly request a leave or view Company Holidays. Managers can quickly check the calendars of all their Employees to know which resources are available,” said Harold Saini, chief program manager at Talygen.