Technomedia, a leading provider of Talent Management Solutions, has announced the release of its second feature pack of 2014. The latest update brings greater efficiency and streamlined processes to enhance talent alignment with business objectives. The feature pack offers new features and enhancements across all modules of Technomedia’s talent management suite.
- Enhanced Mobile Interface: Designed around best practice mobile first concepts, Technomedia’s Engage User Interface offers managers the ability to perform more of their talent management tasks on the mobile devices they use on a daily basis.
- New Business Intelligence Platform: This powerful new tool sets the bar for robust reporting and analytics, providing users with the insight and business intelligence they need to make smarter, well-informed talent decisions.
- Talent Stream: This new feature delivers one-click access, whether on a computer or mobile device, to all activities across the Technomedia Talent Management Platform, with familiar interfaces for managers and employees alike.
- Smart Assistant: The new Smart Assistant serves as a personal assistant, continuously scouring the Talent Stream for any activities that are urgent and alerting the user of important actions that must be taken.
- Performance Management: The latest performance assessment form enhancements offer a more simplified process and design while also making configuration more flexible and user-friendly.
- People Reviews: New enhancements allow for enriched talent insight with seamless integration with the Learning and Succession modules.
- Talent Acquisition: There are a host of new features attached to recruiting with enhanced workflows, onboarding activities, application processes, as well as tools for deeper and more robust candidate connection.