Employee attendance tracking is now easier and affordable, as Halfpricesoft.com has released ezTimesheet, an improved employee time clock software program. The new features save companies time and money so they can focus more on productivity.
The new software is ideal for non-technical business owners, as it is user-friendly and there are clear cut directions for each step of the process. It will also save money by automatically calculating time and gross pay, as many times overlapping time clock entries cost an employer a 2.5% overpay on average.
According to Dr. Ge, founded of Halfpricesoft.com, “Business owners should spend their time running their business, not tracking employee time. We hope ezTimeSheet software can help business owners do first thing first.”
Key features of the new time software include:
- Automation of time-tracking tasks like personal time off, vacation time, sick time, and leave time
- Employee leave and vacation tracking reports
- Employee attendance data can be used for scheduling and other daily tasks
- Data can be entered at any time and notes can be added to each time entry
- Employees can punch in and out via computer
- Gross payroll figures are calculated automatically
- CSV file available for exporting data
- Database protected with backup feature
- Free updates
ezTimeSheet Employee Time Clock Software is priced from $39 with no monthly fee and is available for a free trial so that businesses can try the software out. To download the free software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/time-tracking-time-sheet-download.asp