Towers Watson, a global professional services company, has announced the launch of an integrated employee engagement survey platform. The new platform will allow managers, HR leaders and executives to identify deeper insights from their employee survey results and take action more quickly.
“One of the primary attributes of this enhanced platform is that it saves organizations time while engaging and empowering their managers,” said Adam Zuckerman, Global Practice Leader, Employee Surveys, Towers Watson. “This new powerful platform is based on years of exploring best practices with high-performing organizations and drawing on the best thinking of our consultants.”
The platform helps companies gather and analyze results and then translate them into insights and actions. Key characteristics of the platform include:
• Automatically creates a post-survey action plan that combines individual opportunities with suggested actions.
• Features simple, intelligent screens, intuitive functionality, and easy-to-use navigation as the survey platform leverages the most advanced design concepts and web technologies to create a rich, optimized experience for modern web browsers and iPad mobile devices.
• Greatly accelerates the process of moving from results to action by enabling users to instantly cascade changes to the organizational structure throughout all data views and providing near-immediate response times.
• Simplifies post-survey work by bringing together comment analysis, predictive modeling, basic descriptive statistics and action planning into a single platform.
• Removes barriers to action with a default action plan, enabling companies to create new data groups where needed and provide an engaging user experience for managers.
“This enhanced technology helps clients reimagine how employee surveys can drive real change and improve business performance,” Max Caldwell, managing director at Towers Watson, said. “It is part of our ongoing effort to equip clients with smart, integrated, easy-to-use technology solutions that have Towers Watson’s unmatched experience and HR expertise baked right in.”